Monday 1 October 2012

Songbird challenges and Crafty boots

Hello I hope everyone is well . I can't believe another fortnight has
flown by already.
I had a fab Holiday but need another one to get over it lol

On to this fortnights challenge over at Songbird Challenges and our
theme for this fortnight is 'Girls just wanna have fun' and our sponsor
is Kenny K


For my card I used Madison attitude



I have coloured the image with Copics and Prisma pencils, the flowers are
Memory box cherry blossom and fancy blossom dies.
The papers are from my stash ( sorry I haven't a clue what they are )
I have also used Whimsy corner die and my old faithful Doohickey
heart swirl branch, a little ribbon and some gems.
I do hope you can join us in this fun challenge this fortnight.
The DT ladies have come up with some fab creations ,so please pop by
their blogs.

      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And onto Crafty Boots challenge and the theme for this fortnight 'THREE'
was chosen by myself , I not the best at choosing themes so I thought I
would just pick something that I always tend to stick to ( and that is
I seem to put thing in groups of three ).




For my card I have used  Meljens design -Tutu Fairy ( I love her dress )
and for my three I used
                                    3 pearls in a row
                                    3 die cut corners ( Whimsy corner die )
                                    3 Design papers  (First edition - Love Letters )
                                    3 swirls ( Marianne designs die)
                                    3 Flowers
I think I went a bit mad with the three theme lol

We would love to see your creations for this challenge and
the Dt ladies have made some gorgeous creations .

I short post from me today but thanks for stopping by my blog
as always I really do appreciate it.
Big hugs Emma xx

                             

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Emma,love the images and fab layouts.xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi Emma

Oww, two lovely cards, I love all the browns you have worked into these cards, very autumnal. Great layouts and colouring.

By the way, thank you for this fantastic theme, it has given me the opportunity to use a stamp I bought ages ago.

Dionne

Laura Bradley said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Emma! Love them both! Laura x

sue w. said...

Hi Emma, wow, how fab are these two. Just love your colouring, it's wonderful and the papers are gorgeous.
Hope you're well.
Hugs Sue W.

coops said...

both so stunning emma.i love your designs and colours and the images are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Two gorgeous cards Emma! Fab images, beautifully coloured, and lovely designs and colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Charlotte said...

Such beautiful cards, like the colours and the layout and all the details:)
Hugs Charlotte

Christine L said...

HI Emma

Both stunning cards... but I think my favourite has to be the Meljens fairy..... she's fabulous and as you say, her tutu is just GORGEOUS!

Hugs
Christine x