Tuesday 20 March 2012

Anything goes challenge - Get ready for Easter

Good evening ,I can't believe how quick these weeks
are going .This Fortnight challenge at anything goes challenge
is Get ready for Easter .The DT ladies have made some beautiful projects
so please pop over for a look . I loved this theme ,a perfect excuse
to use pretty colours and pretty flowers . For my project
I used Tilda as shepherd ,this image has been in my collection
for quite a while now and I'm ashamed to say this is the
first time she has been used.

I have coloured the image with a mixture of promarkers and copics
( I have made a note of the colours but seem to have miss placed it
and as soon as it re appears I will add it to post).The papers are from my
stash they're in a pad but the cover of the pad is missing but I think it's
a dovecraft pad. The punch I have used is Ek succsess abstract flower
and the butterfly is a Magnolia Do Hickey die ,please check out the
Craft Den as Lynn has a fab selection of Magnolia stamps & dies and
lots of other fab crafting goodies.
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the fab creations for this
fortnights theme
Thanks for looking
Emma xx

14 comments:

Christine L said...

Gorgeous Easter card hon.. Love your layout and that image is fab!
Hugs
Christine x

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun,this is one,amazing Easter card,the detail and colours are just amazing,hugs Cherylxxx

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Emma
I really do love this card, the image and colours are just lovely.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Emma,love the image.xxx

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful Easter Card Em! your colouring is stunning as are the flowers image and design.
Hugs
Tamara

Inkypinkycraft said...

A lovely Easter card and love the way you have coloured the image hugs trace x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful Easter card have a great day Ginny

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Emma I love it . Colours are beautiful Hugs Elaine

Denise said...

Just found your blog Emma and what lovley card's you make x d

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, she is beautiful x
Wendy x

Annette said...

This is so beautiful! Perfect easter colours and I love all of the details on your card! Your colouring is stunning!
Hugs

Basslady said...

what a lovely and cute card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous tilda image. Beatiful card, loving the details and your fab colours xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ow, I almost missed this card. I so pleased that I didn't because it is fabulous. Lovely image and a great piece of colouring.

Dionne x