Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas cards



some christmas cards I have made over the last few week
the first one is Stampavie holly jolly coloured in using
copic the second card is Stampavie polar present
coloured in using promarkers,the third card is Stampavie
purrfect christmas coloured in using promarkers and last
but not least is Magnolia sweet christmas dreams ,I really enjoyed
making the holly jolly card as the colours are quite bright
and different from the colours we tend to use this time of year
I have been picking my papers first and then taking the colours
from there which I used to do the other way around,but I'm finding
this way better as I am now using colours I would not normally use
Emma x

2 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Stop showing off with all your Christmas cards, you put me to sham, I really need to have a very serious card making session. I just love these cards, especially your big rosettes.

Dionne x

scrappingmamma said...

wowZers , what lovely Stunning Cards! i love all of the colors! FABULOUS!!
scrappingmamma~